How nature can help nurture your preschool child
January 20 2014
Nature is an unending source of knowledge and excitement that can never be exhausted; helping nurture your preschool child can impact their early childhood development in an exceptionally positive way.
Here are a few ways that nature can help teach your child learn new skills and aptitudes:
· Sounds: The sounds of running water in a stream, of birds singing, of leaves rustling or of rocks tumbling are all sound stimulations that can ignite your child’s senses and spark early childhood development.
· Different textures: Stimulating another of your child’s senses by having them experience different textures such as tree trunks, grass, brush and leaves will help expand their horizons and teach them new things.
· Learning about the environment: Talking about various bugs, animals, plants and environments helps your child develop curiosity. It also teaches them respect for the earth and how to safely observe and enjoy the world where which they live.
Nationally Accredited Curriculum from Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we work hard to provide each of our students with the exclusive early childhood development that they need for a competitive academic future. Our AdvancED Accredited Programs ensure that every child will receive an accelerated foundation for elementary school.
We have fun child-directed and teacher-supported activities that are standards driven and support your child and their early childhood development requirements by promoting:
· Character Development
· Social-Emotional Activities
· Literacy Skills
· Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills
· Hands-On Involvement.
We are passionate about early childhood education and about providing your child with the solid foundation they need to pursue a lifetime of academic success. Our standards-driven and play-based curriculum will provide your child with the competitive edge needed in today’s world.
Our team of dedicated professionals is on hand to answer all your questions regarding your child’s early childhood development at Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies. If you would like to learn more about our preschool programs and our exclusive Brain Waves Curriculum, please contact us today. We look forward to welcoming your child.
About Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies ®
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, GA, Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies® provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages 6 weeks - 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 locations in 14 states, Kids 'R' Kids International® is a family owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).